SELF-PACED: Certificate of Vet Practice Hiring and Training Proficiency (CVHTP)
COURSE DETAIL: Hiring and Training Best Practices for Veterinary Employers Creating a cohesive and successful staff of skilled professionals at all levels is uniquely challenging in veterinary environments. A wide variety of roles covering clinical, technical and clerical level employees must all converge and work seamlessly to provide best client care.
• Describe common veterinary practice staff roles and requirements
• Identify unique staffing challenges in meeting role parameters
• Outline optimal staff framework for veterinary sites and settings
• Detail hiring best practices for each major role category
• Explain the importance of training and continuing education as it relates to employee status
• Create a hiring and training strategy for your current or planned environment
APPROVAL:This program 1208-41565 is approved by the AAVSB RACE to offer a total of 1.5 CE Credits (1.5max) being available to any one veterinarian: and/or 1.5 Veterinary Technician CE Credits (1.5max). Participants should verify recognition with their state board(s) and should be aware that some boards have limitations on the number of hours accepted in certain categories and/or restrictions of certain methods of delivery of continuing education.